1. Wait in line (forever) at Mama's in North Beach. Its worth it, I promise. (hint: best to go on a Tuesday or Wednesday morning. Way less of a line, or better yet, none at all).
2. Coit Tower. After you have stuffed yourself silly at Mama's, go walk/hike/run it off!
3. Take a trolley ride. Now, you may be asking WHY? They are busy and full of tourists. Just remember... its all about the experience. (this ride can put you in some of the best spots in the city too. especially for views)
4. Haight. GO. Go see, smell, and best of all... watch. Its sure to take at least half of your day. There are great brunch spots too: Cha Cha Cha, Pork Store, Squat and Gobble.
5. Golden Gate Park - not only is it the biggest park in the country, but there are lots of things to do there. The Academy of Sciences ( who has a happy hour on Thursdays), the DeYoung Museum, Japanese Tea Gardens, a field of buffalo, great running/biking paths, and when you have walked/ran/biked all the way through, you end up at B...